This Is The One You've Been Waiting For!
Drive down this quiet tree-lined street to find a home that promises functionality and space, while exuding amazing character and an identity all its own.
6 Mozart is situated on a large 50-foot lot, surrounded by award winning gardens, and offering two individually accessible floors loaded with charm and possibility. It has 3 bedrooms upstairs, complementing a large living/dining area, and an eat-in kitchen, and another living space all its own in the lower level, including kitchen, bedroom, office, and huge family room.
Whether growing a family, relocating closer to the city, looking for a great canvas to add your personal touch, or investing in an amazing neighbourhood and property, this home is all ready for its next owner.
TOUR THE HOME IN 3D WITH THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK OR BY CLICKING HERE
THIS HOME IS UP FOR OPEN ONLINE AUCTION - HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Offers will be considered in advance of the auction.
- If not sold to an early offer, the auction will open for bids on this site on Tuesday November 13, 2018 at 5:00pm EST
- The opening bid is $650,000
- This is a reserve price auction meaning there is a minimum price at which the home will sell. Once bidding reaches the reserve price, all participants and viewers will know. Note that once bidding reaches the reserve price, the home will sell to the highest bidder immediately following the auction.
- THIS IS NOT LIKE EBAY - if bids are received in the final 5 minutes, the clock will extend 5 minutes to allow other bids to bid again, and that process will continue until all bidders are done.
- Don't wait until the last second, you can enter your maximum bid and it automatically will outbid other bidders by the minimum increment.
- Bidding increments are a minimum of $2,000, however participants are encouraged to bid to their comfort level as their maximum bid remains confidential from the seller and On The Block.
- The closing date for this auction can be any date up to and including 90 days from the auction date, however the preference is earlier rather than later. If you have any questions, please contact On The Block before bidding
- Bidders will not be required to waive financing as a condition if they are the successful bidder
- Deposit for the winning bidder will be $20,000 (payable within one business day)
Registered users of this site (free to register) can login to view the following documents:
- Full Auction Terms
- Neighbourhood Report
- Full Agreement of Purchase and Sale (this is the contract that will be filled out with the winning bidder, closing date and price)
- Floor Plans
- Inspection Report for 6 Mozart (completed October 24, 2018)
With a home that has been so well kept and cared for, it is fitting that perhaps Mozart himself said it best -
"Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."
Read all the details, book a showing, visit the open house, and ask us anything!
Large combined living/dining space with hardwood floors, crown mouldings, tons of natural light from large windows, and space for entertaining
14'10" x 20'5"
Smart layout with good counter space, dishwasher, fridge, pantry and new stainless steel oven
11'1" x 10'5"
Bright with upgraded laminate flooring
8'2" x 6'7"
Huge bedroom with closet, large window and hardwood floor
11'11" x 14'1"
Bedroom overlooking garden, hardwood floor, and spacious enough for a queen bed
11'0 x 9'1"
Large third bedroom boasts more closet space, another large window and hard wood floor
11'11" x 9'7"
4 piece main floor bathroom
7'2" x 6'4"
Large space with natural light, perfect for a private space to host, or to relax
14'1" x 12'0"
Full eat in kitchen, good counter space and cupboards
9'1" x 12'0"
Another private bedroom with double closet
12'6" x 10'11"
Adjacent to the bedroom, this office can serve as a sitting room or a private place to get your work done.
10'5" x 11'8"
Another 4-piece bathroom on lower level
6'3" x 6'3"
Massive space with ample room for storage, washing machine and laundry sink.
12'8" x 21'1"